Writing Goals/ Vocabulary

Goals

1.) Using Syntactic Devices to score higher in idea development and content

2.) Improving my conclusions in essays by using a reflection technique

3.) Posting at least one poetry piece on my blog each month, wither to be graded , or just for fun

4.) Making sure that my next writing piece is error free and is proof read by more than one person.


Vocab

-Ornate- Elaborate, kind of complicated
-Deft- skillful, handy or clever. deft hands; a deft mechanic.
-Addle- to confuse
-Contrive- to affect, plot, or imitate
-Ease- free of pain
-Aghast- horrified, dumbfounded
Dictionary



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! View Sample Photo Books Create your own Photo Book


Author's Note: This is a Mixbook of one of the books I've read called And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I recommend it to you if you like murder mysteries. This project may not give you a very good summary of the book, but it is hard to explain and even I don't know all of its secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment